Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Well,
We are here. Nice hotel. Nice people. Very rustic local got everything off loaded and stowed. Beer consumed. Start cleaning up tomorrow

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello Rob and Team.

I'll be headed to the Vista House WaterFall Run headed the opposite direction of you. Hope to meet you in the middle. Just look for the blue Flames in your headlights!

·
Super Moderator
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
The plan is to get some breakfast then clean up the cars. The trip left them sad!

Then register and see what transpires. This afternoon I need to set up some of the lights !

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry to catch you all at the tail end of the run. Wanted to see more of everyones favorite fliver (your cars), but wanted to introduce myself to my elder to introduce myself for more/future questions. I didn't intend to ignore the rest of you. Hope to catch up in conversations with more of you in the next coming days.

Stay safe and have fun!

·
Super Moderator
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Pictures finally

found a few minutes to get some pics up

Here we are getting ready to go, having breakfast and lastly doing a roadside repair to a failed HPFP. Pulled one out of a trailered car and put it into one pulling a trailer. Thanks much Dr. Dave

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Pictures again

Waiting for outcome of the surgery and pay back with a new fuel pump for the borrowed pump

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hotel

At the hotel and getting DDM up and running

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
The lot at the hotel

A few shots around the area

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
the only good duck is a headless one

Multnomah Falls and the overlook

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Great pics! Please keep them coming!!!!!!:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Dinner

We found a new little hole in the wall restaurant that was outstanding. Managed by a recently retired Army SF medic. 31 years of field work and now he is cooking great food. Lots of fun. Outstanding food!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Night light show rehearsal

Got a couple of hours to set up and test the lights for the Saturday night show. Was fun.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 119 Posts