And without further adoo . . ..

Doctor Bill himself

He was even nicer in person than he is on this forum. :thumbs::grouphug:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
When we got home . . .. it was cleanup time.

Washing a dirty Punisher

Attachments

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Doctor Bill himself

He was even nicer in person than he is on this forum. :thumbs::grouphug:
Well that wouldn't be hard - I tend to post in between other things happening and the brevity of my posts probably reinforces a hopefully inaccurate impression of curmudgeonry. ;)

Very nice to meet people I'd 'talked to' for years on the fora.

·
Super Moderator
15,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Even cleaned and polished the lift so I could get the cars wheels done the easy way

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Spent 4 plus hours getting all the freaking bug bodies off the front end of the Punisher Hauler followed by machine polish and wax. Very hot job

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
And for all of you who thought I was done . .. there is also the Punisher trailer to clean. But it came out well.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Saving the best for last, here is the jewelry. Thanks to the judges and all who worked on the car. Dave, Jeff, Joe, Stephan. Its a very long list.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,036 Posts
Making sure its dry, and how to clean the spoiler
Rob,
The trim on your house almost matches the paint of Punisher. Please tell me you "mod'ed" your house! If you did, you are my hero.:lol:

·
Super Moderator
15,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Thanks to all who have posted pics. Looks like NASSM #10 was a smashing success. We hope you all appreciate the priceless memories you made in Portland. When I look back over the past National Meets, it amazes me that it's our love for our Kappas that bring us together but, it's the friendships and memories that keep my Kappa experience fresh and exciting. Can't wait to see everyone in the Ozarks. Happy Cruising.:grouphug:
Anyone know what happened to Maui Sky? He dropped off the edge of the earth. I sent him PMs but no joy.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Anyone know what happened to Maui Sky? He dropped off the edge of the earth. I sent him PMs but no joy.
I talked to Bill at NASSAM in Lexington. He's been having problems with the car. Nothing major, but it's supercharged, among other mods, and nobody local to him will touch it. He lives in MI, and it looked like he was going to have to ship it to DDM to get it fixed.

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
Bill ,Maui Sky, lives very close to me here in MI. When I bought my coupe he liked it and located one in MO for his wife. He put his Sky on the lift and it sat there for two years. Note: has always had transmission issues since adding supercharger. Finally almost two years ago we talked him into starting the Sky. It was running good and he decided to leave the coupe in MI and take the Sky to his winter FL home. Made it down there just fine and then at a car show ,after hood up for hours, when he started it it just chugs. He ended up buying a vette in FL and put the Sky in storage garage. It is still there and it's going on two years. We got it started in October and it seemed to be running good but next day started chugging again. We have no idea what is causing this. He has since sold the coupe and wants to bring Sky back to MI to attend some of our MKC events. Been working for months to get it up to DDM for them to get it running(hopefully). I think Dave is going to pick it up and get it running. I guess that's one way to keep miles down!

101 - 119 of 119 Posts