Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Hey Druid-2. What do you suppose the odds are that you'll have your car by the 11-26 gathering? Any info from your dealer recently?

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
I have asked my dealer to call DBC as I've been stuck at 3400 for almost 2 weeks now (10-19)

If I'm still at 3400 by this time next week I will accept (resignedly) that once again I'll be sans-car for the second run.
Puts a big strain on those HAVING cars as it requires them freeing up space in the shotgun seat for me and others still waiting ...otherwise we can only ride along in our other vehicles which as 74MGB will tell you is a bummer !!!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
We were planning on staying in KY for Thanksgiving.... I 'll work on my wife to see if she would be interested in a trip up north, but Canton is about 9 hrs away, so we would 'stage' out of cinci. I've got a miata, so at least its a roadster. I hope we're moving up to 3800.... at least it would be progress. At this point, I'm beginning to doubt Christmas let alone T-giving :(

·
Registered
363 Posts
Fortimir said:
The question to ask yourself is, why does the Solstice have to be so damn sexy?
:agree:

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
The Nancy in question was Berens....Ms Morton can help as she wishes

·
Registered
106 Posts
Got my VIN today!!

:party:

I got the call today....Vin 4328!!! Maybe I'll have a Sol for the next drive after all!!!!

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
74MGB said:

I got the call today....Vin 4328!!! Maybe I'll have a Sol for the next drive after all!!!!
:party: Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #90 (Edited)
Nancy,
YAHOO!!! :party: I hope it's in by the 26th. One last topless run of the season.
Dan

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
74MGB said: "I got the call today....Vin 4328!!! "

Wow, that's great news! And that's the highest VIN I've seen yet. Hope they get her to you REAL quick. Good luck!

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
way to go Tom & Nancy.....I hope we have a PURE to lead the group out of Cleveland on the 26th

I had to go back to Pontiac Hotline yesterday as my dealer only says "we'll print out the VOMS every morning and call you when it changes"

Seems like if I want it...I've got to do the legwork

Maybe you and Marla will be riding in style by the 26th ...doubt I will

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Great shots, as always! Thanks Marco!!

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
GREAT PHOTOS, Marco! Now that's the kind of photos I was talking about. Get them bunched up a little better. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
729 Posts
74MGB said:

Great news!!

I like your VIN# too..............I'm 2328, so I'm only 2,000 ahead of ya!! :lol:

- bspate -

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
with all the new 3800's I sure hope we get some of them for the 26th

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
My daughter, the photographer, just said she wants to come and take pics of the cars. I'll coordinate it with her as to where we are going to meet. She will take pics of everyone's car and will sent out hard copies to everyone or an e-mail with and electronic file. 'Hope the weather cooperates with us!!! Today it's going to reach 72 degrees in western PA. We need to keep some of the good weather for the 26th.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts