Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Solstice last summer, and LOVE it (of course!). I feel like joining a club for next season, but don't know of any in this area. Does anyone know of any around here?

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
There's a pretty active group here:

SSOOO - Pontiac Solstice Forum
This is the club for you!!!!! Neat that you are in Collingwood. Have been talking to Jackl about a spring Georgian Bay Run!!!!!:willy: Check out some of the earlier threads and you will see the different runs / get togethers we have done.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Ahhh Collingwood. I spent my high school years there then I moved to Alberta in 1975, I still miss the beaches.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi hejhej, Which Solstice do you have in Collingwood? I have seen a few in town lately. You may have seen mine around town. It's black with the silver go fast stripe down the middle.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome!
We have good group of Ontarians here
you might want to check out the facebook page as well

Solstice Sky Owners of Ontario (SSOOO)

·
Registered
584 Posts
SSOOO is a great group for runs.

What else woudl you be interested in there are a few clubs out there for pretty much all your needs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the Replies!

1) She's jet back, black roof, standard chrome wheels, tan leather (NOT the one with white stripes on the hood). I put her away for winter in mid October, so haven't been around town in her since then.

2) I don't have Facebook :-(

3) I'm up for anything. Let me know what's going on!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the Replies!

1) She's jet back, black roof, standard chrome wheels, tan leather (NOT the one with white stripes on the hood). I put her away for winter in mid October, so haven't been around town in her since then.

2) I don't have Facebook :-(

3) I'm up for anything. Let me know what's going on!
Check out SSOOO. We are tentatively planning a run to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (formerly Mosport International Raceway) in June.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HELLO!
We own a 2007 Sky and would be interested in meeting like-minded Kappa owners for local day trips- we live in the London'ish' area.
We love to ride the Huron/Bruce/Grey/Dufferin/Simcoe roads.
PM me if you are interested in joining us for a local ride sometime.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

The spring run is a day before Mother's Day.
I have an out-of town mum to visit :(
Will keep my eye out for more 2016 organized rides (formal or informal).

Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts