Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all you Solstices in NEBRASKA, tazster2211 is starting up a new Club for Nebraska, located in the Omaha/Council Bluffs/Bellevue Area.

I'd like to encourage you all to join in the fun!

:driving: He has started a thread over in the Sky forum area: Any Nebraska Sky members? - Saturn Sky Forum

Check it out and also join us on Deadwood Cruise and meet some of your neighbors.:lurk:

After the Deadwood Cruise the NESSC will be going the next weekend to Mitchell, SD for the Corn Palace Car Show.:yesnod:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mr. Fang

Yes, I and an associate here in the Bellevue area would be very interested in an Omaha/CB meet and greet Kappa club.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sounds like the South Dakota events listed above took place summer of 08?

How about a Kappa brunch at Wheatfields Shadow Lake Papillion this summer. We could park along the edge of the lot out back and meet/greet outside and gawk at our Kappa's....this will have to wait until June or so for mid-morning temps to raise.

After eating we could parade around awhile or maybe stop into NBC for a pint.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I would also be in for a get together once the weather improves. I should have my car back from Werks in the next few weeks (hopefully..) I`m also in the Bellevue area.

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have some Fun!

Glad you all are getting together, maybe some of those who posted or asked about a club back in '08 will come back to the forums and get together with you.

Have fun!

If any of you are thinking of going to Canton for the 2010 North American Solstice Sky Meet (National Convention), look for my Pure Sol on I-80 Tue June 8th we're probably staying over night in Kearney or York and Wed June 9th on to Ohio- we'd love to travel with ya!

:seeya:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Glad you all are getting together, maybe some of those who posted or asked about a club back in '08 will come back to the forums and get together with you.

Have fun!

If any of you are thinking of going to Canton for the 2010 North American Solstice Sky Meet (National Convention), look for my Pure Sol on I-80 Tue June 8th we're probably staying over night in Kearney or York and Wed June 9th on to Ohio- we'd love to travel with ya!

:seeya:
We Plan on heading out to Canton on Tuesday. with a stop some where in Indiana Tuesday night. would be nice to travel with a group out like we did last year to Colorado. Send us a message when you deside whice town you are going to stop at Monday night.
Ray:cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Downtown Omaha Sol owner here. I would be up for a meet and great in the area once it warms up. Anyone know any good roads in the area? (Just moved here in Dec.)

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
This is a great route through the Loess Hills, entire trip will take several hours. I havent done the whole thing yet, only parts. Im still waiting for Werks to finish with my car. Last I heard it was just some detail work left, so Im hoping to have it real soon.

- Shawn

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
73 Posts
We live out in Grand Island.
Taken trips to the Black Hills and last year out to the
NASSM in Colorado.
This year we are heading out to Canton .
Close to G I there are roads that take you to the old Chalk Mines.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Omaha 2012 Solstice/Sky club

Looking for a Solstice/Sky club that I can join. I need to do more things. I'm bored. If there is not a club in this area, then let's start one. I've seen Kappas around, so why not?

Also, besides events, I would like to have a club that is actively involved in charity ... sort of like a drive for life or drive for whatever.

What do you think? Let me know.

[email protected]

John

·
Registered
60 Posts
Downtown Omaha Sol owner here. I would be up for a meet and great in the area once it warms up. Anyone know any good roads in the area? (Just moved here in Dec.)
theres a pontiac show ( " the finale END OF SHOW " show )
towards the end of august at the Burke High school parking lot i guess all of the geriatrics are getting tired of putting this show together every year and are throwing in the towels $10 bucks to registar bring your sol I'll have my Mr sterius Coupe ( you may even see my coupe in Omaha, well west omaha
I have Carbon fiber on the roof/windshield & targa roof panel/ Black 5 spoke wheels ) wave if you spot me cruzin by

1 - 11 of 11 Posts