Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got up to day and was listening to my phone messages. There was one from the local Pontiac dealership. It just said call him back asap. Well you can guess whatI was thinking, right. Wishful thinking on my part as I'm just a 1st allocation. Anyway, I call him back and he tells me that there was a GM rep there today with a Solstice and was just calling me to see if I'd like to come in and see it. The GM guy was there from 11am to 2pm. I work 3rd shift!!! I sleep during the day!!!! I got up at 3pm!!!!! :(

·
Registered
278 Posts
oh, that sucks!

sorry to hear that, better luck next time!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Worked the graveyard trick for 20+ years sleep is a must during the day,turn off ringer,turn down volume on answering machine,hope neighbors are quite,etc.......Missed many a "be here by" messages .Heres a :grouphug: from all the 3rd trick forum people. :cool:

·
2,574 Posts
SATCH said:
Worked the graveyard trick for 20+ years sleep is a must during the day,turn off ringer,turn down volume on answering machine,hope neighbors are quite,etc.......Missed many a "be here by" messages .Heres a :grouphug: from all the 3rd trick forum people. :cool:
Hey Satch at least the guy was thinking about you, alot of people around here would love to be treated as well. Good intentions count for something in my book. Too bad though. :(

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
birdliver said:
Hey Satch at least the guy was thinking about you, alot of people around here would love to be treated as well.
:agree:

oh yea :grouphug:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LMAO. :lol: It took all of two replies before this simple thread got misinterpreted. :)
I'm the one who missed the call, not Satch. :yesnod: I didn't mean to imply any dissatisfaction with the dealer. :) I thanked my dealer for the call. ;)

Also this is not an attack (Notice all the friendly smilies :) ) on those who misread this thread. It is merely an observation as to why there are so many misunderstanding on forums such as this one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.