Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Solstice on the first day orders could be placed back in April. I was the 5th customer of the day so was not able to get inthe first 1000 pool. The dealer said he was alloted another 3 vechiles outside of the first 1000. I placed the order as of 9-13-05 my event code is 3000, accepted by production control. How many other codes do I have to wait through to recieve my car? I'm planning on not getting it until the snow is about to fall. So I will have to move the TV to the garage and just sit in the car and wait for the snow to melt. Anytime line in the process would be greatly appricated.

·
Registered
976 Posts
According to GM's usual schedule, you should be at 3400 broadcast within a week, built within three weeks, and shipped within two weeks. specialty car, add a little time, new car to the market ,add a little more time. You are past the 2500 stage, and things should start to pick up for you, and everyone else like you. check with me at my email address in a week , and we will check your status. Look up my threads on "checking your order" .....

·
Registered
705 Posts
CC you're a heck of a guy helping out like that. Wish I could take advantage of your generousity but I can't get my dealer to give me a VOM. I've left a couple of requests but the response has been crickets chirping. I think I'll get the vin when I take delivery!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dr. Bucko said:
I ordered my Solstice on the first day orders could be placed back in April. I was the 5th customer of the day so was not able to get inthe first 1000 pool. The dealer said he was alloted another 3 vechiles outside of the first 1000. I placed the order as of 9-13-05 my event code is 3000, accepted by production control. How many other codes do I have to wait through to recieve my car? I'm planning on not getting it until the snow is about to fall. So I will have to move the TV to the garage and just sit in the car and wait for the snow to melt. Anytime line in the process would be greatly appricated.
I went 3000 on 8/20/05 and am still at 3000. So much for GM time lines. Hope for the snow to melt in spring 06 but don't be surprised if its spring 07

·
Registered
976 Posts
anxious one said:
I went 3000 on 8/20/05 and am still at 3000. So much for GM time lines. Hope for the snow to melt in spring 06 but don't be surprised if its spring 07

Yeah I re read my above post and realized tha I should have put "usual" in bold.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Event Codes Info

Dr. Bucko said:
Go to the Search screen above. Ton's of info on Event or Production Codes. :yawn:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts