Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Easy, I haven't been ignoring you, just waiting to get some time on the clock before announcing the new (2nd) Solstice appears to be up and running as she should!

Special thanks to everyone who contributed their input as to what was causing her to throw random codes. It appears the battery was the issue. She's been through several start cycles now without any problems. Today we had the new tires put on at the dealership, the tag transferred, properly insured, and she's good to go!

As a refresher, she's an '08 NA, completely stock (although the wife is already asking for a Cold Air Intake), automatic, with about 33K on the odometer.

Here are some stand alone pics. Tomorrow I'll get off my butt and take some pictures of our family of Solsti sitting side-by-side.

Once again, thanks to everyone for their input. This forum can be a lifesaver!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

·
Registered
154 Posts
Easy, I haven't been ignoring you, just waiting to get some time on the clock before announcing the new (2nd) Solstice appears to be up and running as she should!

Special thanks to everyone who contributed their input as to what was causing her to throw random codes. It appears the battery was the issue. She's been through several start cycles now without any problems. Today we had the new tires put on at the dealership, the tag transferred, properly insured, and she's good to go!

As a refresher, she's an '08 NA, completely stock (although the wife is already asking for a Cold Air Intake), automatic, with about 33K on the odometer.

Here are some stand alone pics. Tomorrow I'll get off my butt and take some pictures of our family of Solsti sitting side-by-side.

Once again, thanks to everyone for their input. This forum can be a lifesaver!

View attachment 109850 View attachment 109851 View attachment 109852 View attachment 109853
good to see everything is working now.white (pure) solstices are rare,don't see them that often.
my sky is white and i love the color.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts