Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, really need some help. I just picked up a solstice with all the aftermarket RKsport parts for the body. The front fascia was damaged at the bottom and paint was popping off so I removed it and repaired/repainted. The hack job that was originally the install for the front end was horrible. Zip ties, etc. I have tried to look up the instructions on the front end and it is very vague/and not at all explanatory. I was wondering if anyone had good experience with these. There is not really a good attachment point where the two sidemarker blinkers go into the front end. There's just nothing there to hold the corners up tight to where the bottom of the headlights and hood are and I am really having a hard time getting it to look the way it's supposed to look. I'm wondering if there was some type of attachment brackets that should be there that the former 'installer" didn't use. Does anyone have any pics of the install on their car with RKsport, particularly the part inside the fender well at the corners.

Like I said the 'instructions' I have found on the other sites where these items are sold are pretty much useless.
Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts