Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car should be built this week, and nobody that lives near the plant is posting any more pics. It is too far to drive from houston. PLEASE PLEASE make me a happy person and get me some pics.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Said isn't it. Real cars are being delivered. So just when we need people watching the traffic cam. Or sneaking around the plant taking photos of car carriers being loaded. You'd think people had more important things to do.

Let's face it we know everything we could possibly want to know about this car. So all we have left is the wait. ;)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Said isn't it. Real cars are being delivered. So just when we need people watching the traffic cam. Or sneaking around the plant taking photos of car carriers being loaded. You'd think people had more important things to do.

Let's face it we know everything we could possibly want to know about this car. So all we have left is the wait. ;)
:agree: I don't need to see any more pics, I want a ride and after I get the ride I will want the car, and when I get the car, nirvana! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.