Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Coupe owners!

Need some assistance. I purchased an OEM roof shell and targa panel from Norm. I will be working to retro-fit it to my convertible.

I know i need new tail lights, door glass, and regulators. Are there any other coupe specific parts i am leaving out, with the exception of interior trim?

Tom @ CED is helping me with part #'s for most of this stuff, but i have one that's a stumper. The rear spoiler filler panel. I have attached a picture of a complete coupe with the panel in place, and a picture of the shell from norm that is missing it.

Anyone have a clue on it's part # or proper nomenclature?

Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Rear glass hatch (hatch struts) and rear coupe side glass, seals, all interior panels, and attachment hardware. Good luck on the conversion believe you'll be the first, and please post pics on the progress.

BTW, place called Spauldingautoparts (Spokane Valley, WA) was parting out #802 (GM coupe buy back), might want to contact them @ 800-366-2070 ext 576 or 577, stock number: D30092.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/09-10-PONTI...ac|Model:Solstice&hash=item5d47bc42d9&vxp=mtr (Pics of complete Sly coupe shown below item listed)

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
Nice!

Where'd you find that part drawing?? thats exactly what i've been looking for.
Nalley GMC in Georgia...

the link in post #two gets you there...

this site has been very helpful to many owners.
Also, supporting vendor Crate Engine Depot has been very helpful.

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Will, re open the PDF I sent you, it has all the images and part numbers for everything we have discussed so far.

I used the same file name just kept adding to it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
BTW, place called Spauldingautoparts (Spokane Valley, WA) was parting out #802 (GM coupe buy back), might want to contact them @ 800-366-2070 ext 576 or 577, stock number: D30092.

09 10 Pontiac Solstice Right Front Door Power CPE 1768467 | eBay (Pics of complete Sly coupe shown below item listed)
.[/QUOTE]

I called them awhile back, they only have a front clip left.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will, re open the PDF I sent you, it has all the images and part numbers for everything we have discussed so far.

I used the same file name just kept adding to it.
I'm stupid, i didn't realize what you sent me was multiple pages haha. Shows what i get for trying to view it on my ipad...

Thank you Tom :) I'll get you a list of part #'s.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I thought that Bob Lutz said in a interview that the windshield & A-pillars & header are shorter on the coupe than the convertible. This was necessary for the styling to look proper.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I thought that Bob Lutz said in a interview that the windshield & A-pillars & header are shorter on the coupe than the convertible. This was necessary for the styling to look proper.
Maybe that was for the original concept. Pretty sure it's not true for the factory cars (compare to the height of the mirrors):

1 - 13 of 13 Posts