Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a Fujita cold-air intake from Kappashere way back in '06 for my #1352 Solstice. At the time they were applying for a carb certificate. I just took the car in for its first California smog certificate and got the bad news that they can not test the car with this CAI installed because it isn't legal without the sticker. YIKES!! Three moves later and I don't have the original.

Does anyone have a stock intake and all the parts necessary to put it all back together as stock? (2.4L)

In other news: Both my door handles failed on the same week. Got replacement parts from gmpartsdirect.com. Pretty easy fix. I'll have to buy the intake parts from them too if no one has this stuff laying around.

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
I bought a Fujita cold-air intake from Kappashere way back in '06 for my #1352 Solstice. At the time they were applying for a carb certificate. I just took the car in for its first California smog certificate and got the bad news that they can not test the car with this CAI installed because it isn't legal without the sticker. YIKES!! Three moves later and I don't have the original.

Does anyone have a stock intake and all the parts necessary to put it all back together as stock? (2.4L)

In other news: Both my door handles failed on the same week. Got replacement parts from gmpartsdirect.com. Pretty easy fix. I'll have to buy the intake parts from them too if no one has this stuff laying around.
We have a huge box full of stock 2.4L intakes here, shoot me an email - [email protected] and we can get whatever you need on the way.

Hope that helps,
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts