Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Kappa Komrades!

We are having an extra special lunch of the NEO group planned next Saturday, 2/7.
Time: 1 pm
Place:
Fat Head's Brewery and Saloon
24581 Lorain Road
North Olmsted, OH

We have 10 brave Sols (& Skys) joining us so far! Please post if you can attend as I will need to call ahead!

Fat Head's has a large selection of foods and beverages. The plates are huge and the food is very good as well as their brews...which they brew on site!

Hope you can join us!! :cool:

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,244 Posts
Not a member of your club but I might pop in to have a brew and say Hi depending on the weather .
You look like a member to me:

1. You have some connection to Ohio, and,

2. You have a Kappa..

Yep, you're a member.

:dthumbs:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hell...if you have any remote interest in a Kappa or like to drive twisty roads, or like to talk cars... you're a member.

Some connection to Ohio is a very loosely based term! Club for us is a very loosely based term. We're just a bunch of kappas, or former kappas, or cars that want to run around for a weekend and have fun. We've had Vettes, 370z's, Trans Am's, and Mustangs join us...only 2 were from Ohio. 1 Vette from MI, 1 from Canada, a Stang from DC area, and a Trans Am from Chicago! :lol:

I'll put you down as I'm going to call Fat Head's this morning. I have another maybe anyway, so I'm covered if one of you make it!

We'll have a nice group of 13 so far!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts