Discussion Starter · #342 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Fortimir said:
Possibly.
Fort-

If you go, let me know, I may also and we can convoy over from Hosierland.

·
Registered
98 Posts
6-24 run in western pa

I haven't been online for a while - sounds good to me - just hope I will be around that weekend...will have to check the old calendar! :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,264 Posts
We Need To Get A Price Out To The Field So We Can Pre-pay As We Did In March !

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mike, did I see you drive past the TJ Maxx out at Belden yesterday afternoon?? Just caught a glimpse.....Maybe it was Mogo or CoolOne....

·
Administrator
9,258 Posts
druid-2 said:
We Need To Get A Price Out To The Field So We Can Pre-pay As We Did In March !
XMM is hoping to have pricing from the caterer today....(phone calls have not been returned :brentil:). Once this happens we will be able to post prices out for everyone and get the BIG BALL ROLLING - Yipeeee!

Look for FINAL Pre-PAY to be posted (fingers crossed) next week! :)

Thanks everyone for your patience...

·
Registered
712 Posts
SolWhat? said:
I thought I'd send along a pic of Fred's new clothes for all our friends from the NEO/PA SOSpring run:

How nice, you named your Sol after me - lol
(great choice of color)

fred

·
Premium Member
8,264 Posts
74MGB said:
Mike, did I see you drive past the TJ Maxx out at Belden yesterday afternoon?? Just caught a glimpse.....Maybe it was Mogo or CoolOne....

was not in that area ...was at Arlington and I-77

we have 4 or 5 active locals...Sly...Cool (2) Mysterious (1)...and maybe even an Agressive...the PURE that is local never shows his face

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,618 Posts
FredinVa said:
How nice, you named your Sol after me - lol
(great choice of color)

fred
Fred,

He didn't have a name for the first couple of months, but while I was driving him around the end of December, he quietly whispered in my ear, "My name is Red Fred". He's been Fred ever since, and he hasn't had anything to say since then other than, "Faster, faster, put that right foot down!!" :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #352 · (Edited)
I JUST TALKED TO THE CATERER!!!!!!

The "Boss" will be calling me tonight with final pricing. We will add to the cost of the food the cost for the shelter rental, misc. food (pop, pretzels, chips, etc) and the fixin's for making homemade ice cream. We also are having a dash/shield "badge" produced for the event. A final price will be posted either later tonight or after MomsSol and I get back from autocrossing our cars tomorrow :)) ). Thanks to all of you for your patience. Information will follow very soon.

·
Administrator
9,258 Posts
SolWhat? said:
Best of luck to XMM and MomsSol at the auto-X tomorrow.
Thanks SW....hopefully you'll see pics posted tomorrow nite of our mis-adventures! :glol:

One thing is sure and certain.....FUN!!!

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #355 ·
I talked to the caterer again and this time I got the boss. He has promised me final pricing today. As soon as I get it and total his price with the other prices I will post the info. Sorry for the delays. This caterer is one of the most popular in our area (because they have the best food) and they are really busy right now. I'm certain we will be happy with the final price and the quality of the food. By the way...check out the pics from MomsSol's and my autocrossing yesterday at BeaveRun. We had a fantastic time and Kathy may have found a new profession! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,264 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
By the way...check out the pics from MomsSol's and my autocrossing yesterday at BeaveRun. We had a fantastic time and Kathy may have found a new profession! :lol:

where am dey?

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #357 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
8,264 Posts
this is post 257

must be on the other thread

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #359 ·
The Price Is In!!!

THE PRICE IS IN!!!

The caterer just called me with the final food cost. The total cost for each person attending the Start of Summer Cruise will be $15.00. This included the shelter rental, a dash plaque for each car, BBQ chicken, BBQ pork sandwiches, linguini salad, baked beans, macaroni and cheese, pop, chips, pretzels and fixin's for homemade ice cream. All reservations amd money is to be sent to Druid-2 (Mike). PM him with your reservation info. All reservations, with checks, need to be to Mike by June 17th. We will meet at the PA Route 79 Portersville exit at 10:30 AM (meet at the Park-n-ride lot at the top of the exit) so the Cruise can start at 11:00 AM. We will be stopping for ice cream while on route (weather conditions permitting) and will return to Moraine State Park for a late lunch. After lunch we will be doing small group runs to McConnells Mills to see the mill and the covered bridge for all who would like to attend. There will be PLENTY of time for socializing and picture taking during the afternoon. We have not planned for desserts because we know everyone will be bringing their own favorite to share with everyone else (AR...hint, hint :lol: ). We have the shelter until sunset when the park closes so we will be able to stay until close to 9:00 PM before we have to leave. Just a reminder on the day, the cruise will be June 24th. PM MomsSol or me with any questions or for driving directions.:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Administrator
9,258 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
THE PRICE IS IN!!!

The caterer just called me with the final food cost. The total cost for each person attending the Start of Summer Cruise will be $15.00. This included the shelter rental, a dash plaque for each car, BBQ chicken, BBQ pork sandwiches, linguini salad, baked beans, macaroni and cheese, pop, chips, pretzels and fixin's for homemade ice cream. All reservations amd money is to be sent to Druid-2 (Mike). PM him with your reservation info. All reservations, with checks, need to be to Mike by June 17th. We will meet at the PA Route 79 Portersville exit at 10:30 AM (meet at the Park-n-ride lot at the top of the exit) so the Cruise can start at 11:00 AM. We will be stopping for ice cream while on route (weather conditions permitting) and will return to Moraine State Park for a late lunch. After lunch we will be doing small group runs to McConnells Mills to see the mill and the covered bridge for all who would like to attend. There will be PLENTY of time for socializing and picture taking during the afternoon. We have not planned for desserts because we know everyone will be bringing their own favorite to share with everyone else (AR...hint, hint :lol: ). We have the shelter until sunset when the park closes so we will be able to stay until close to 9:00 PM before we have to leave. Just a reminder on the day, the cruise will be June 24th. PM MomsSol or me with any questions or for driving directions.:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I have provided this info in a *stickey* for easy reference:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16304

341 - 360 of 1017 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.