Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Anyone want to meet up for dinner on Thursday?
:cheers:
Well, I just learned today that I have to work Thursday :( so I'm out for dinner. I should be at the hotel by 10 PM.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Looks like the weather is getting better! :woo:
I will be leaving the Holiday Inn on Rockside & I 77 at 7:30am Saturday. If anyone from Cleveland wants to drive down together, meet me there. I will call you (Druid or Wartie) when I'm on the road.

I think maybe it's time to put the insurance back on the car! LOL:leaving:

10-Day Forecast for Marietta, OH (45750)
NEW: Larger Radar Maps & No Ads

High /
Low (°F) Precip. %
Today
Apr 27 Strong Storms / Wind 77°/60° 70 %

Thu
Apr 28 AM Clouds / PM Sun 60°/48° 20 %

Fri
Apr 29 Mostly Sunny 60°/45° 20 %

Sat
Apr 30 Partly Cloudy 71°/55° 10 %

Sun
May 01 Cloudy 73°/56° 10 %

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Ya we need t-shirts again!!!! Sharky chat....I will make up the Sooner Twitchy ones for them..... ya we will talk to Marky about the tshirts for the big fall meet!!!good idea Di!!
Yeah, I figured other than 2010, we haven't done shirts for T2TR since 2009...and those were really cool. We've never done them for the DH.

I just have one request...we don't call it the Fall Classic. No offence D2, but I think we can come up with something more catchy than that.

I dunno...shirts or something. We need to do awards again and possibly speeches. We haven't done any of those for a few years. But, with the anniversary celebration, maybe we can do something else. Actually...we could incorporate the speeches. Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud. We can talk to Pa.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
The October event shall remain nameless then

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
The October event shall remain nameless then
Sorry...I thought something that is more catchy would be cool on a shirt. Like Fall Chaos, or something. You add something like Chaos to the name and it gives Marky something to work with. Or D2's Slammin NEO Fall Action?

:leaving:

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Sorry...I thought something that is more catchy would be cool on a shirt. Like Fall Chaos, or something. You add something like Chaos to the name and it gives Marky something to work with. Or D2's Slammin NEO Fall Action?

Love the way you are going...but....EEKKK....NO Slammin......Maybe: Racing.... Haunting....Rollicking....Twisting...Just no slammin .... (well at least not in public....lol...)

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

NO SORRY

IT CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE

call it the October Ornithological Outing if you wish

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Love the way you are going...but....EEKKK....NO Slammin......Maybe: Racing.... Haunting....Rollicking....Twisting...Just no slammin .... (well at least not in public....lol...)
I didn't even think about it either way. I was just throwing something out there that was catchy and included the Sol Commander. Didn't want to take the wind out of his sails! :)

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
NO SORRY

IT CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE

call it the October Ornithological Outing if you wish
Trashy Trailers and Twisting?? That was for DW...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I hear that after today the name of the event has been changed to TTTR

(Twisting Thru The River)
Dave, You are correct, I just finished removing the minnows from my intercooler.
If I show tomorrow I may bring a few item boating items.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Would you have room for Dan tomorrow? I am out of town, but he would like to join the fun!
sure.....he either joins us at Circle K at 8.15 or finds his way to N'town for 9.30

just let me know

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
would like to import the pics from FB...but can't seem to find the way

·
Registered
305 Posts
I hear that after today the name of the event has been changed to TTTR

(Twisting Thru The River)
Nah, that was 2 years ago. This year we stepped it up a little and we attempted a lake crossing.

As we were contemplating the second deeper crossing, a local informed us that the third and fourth areas were twice as deep as the second, which was already 6 inches deeper than the first, so we came about and charted a different course.

Probably just as well, none of us brought boating licenses, and nothing worth eating is in season yet. Nobody wants a largemouth bass blocking their intercooler either.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts