Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kudos forum members! I just wanted to extend an invitation to anyone interested in seeing a Solstice in person Saturday morning from 10-12. I will have it on display on my dealer's lot. Its a loaded deep blue first 1000 car. My dealer is Axlerod Pontiac and is located at the corner of Brookpark and Pearl Rds. in Parma, Ohio (South of Cleveland, Ohio).

·
Registered
292 Posts
That is really gracious of you, Zolsol. I hope you have it roped off. You know you are going to get swamped. Wish I lived a little closer. :)

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well if you start driving tonight you can probably make it! You can make a day of it and visit the Rocknroll hall of fame. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll be there!!

Zolsol said:
Kudos forum members! I just wanted to extend an invitation to anyone interested in seeing a Solstice in person Saturday morning from 10-12. I will have it on display on my dealer's lot. Its a loaded deep blue first 1000 car. My dealer is Axlerod Pontiac and is located at the corner of Brookpark and Pearl Rds. in Parma, Ohio (South of Cleveland, Ohio).
You can count me in Zolsol. Same dealership I'm getting mine from. Have not seen one up close since the auto show. See you there. Thanks!!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts