Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my GXP last week. So far I absolutely love it, and am finding any excuse to go out and drive.

Plans are, lots of low, 350whp. When the LNF dies, it's getting an LSx.

It looks like any other stock GXP, but I like pictures.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Looks great! And that's got to be the best color! :thumbs: (I'm not biased in the least... :lol:)

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Congrats!! Looks great! Now comes that darn medical condition we all have....permagrin! If you just bought the car, Onstar used to give away a free 3 month trial if you're interested in using it. I don't know if they still do... I worked for them about a year ago.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the world of dream twisties! Nice looking Sol.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
that's awesome. I'm scheduled to look at the black 09 QXP at 10 AM tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be posting photo's of it. I would rather have another gray one but at this point, I'm not going to be picky. I did see a rather interesting sky the other day. It was a matte finished army green. really looked cool. If I get tired of the black, who knows?? I'm getting pretty good with the paint sprayer these days too so who knows...

·
Registered
272 Posts
congrats on your purchase dude!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome and nice car! I like the sol in that color a lot! Would be much easier to keep clean!

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
well, I got sucked into painting 2 rooms in my brothers house Saturday morning and didn't head out to look at the GXP until about 6:00 and when I called, that had just sold it a couple hours ago. carfax said it was in an accident and had repairs done to the drivers side and door so I'm calling it fate. So, the search continues. The more I look at the cool, the more I like it. I'm adding that to the list of color choices.

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
OOOOooo congratz! that thing looks slick.

When I got mine it was the same way, any excuse to drive it :) But then my firebird got jealous so i put the solstice in the garage for a week ;) just to be fair.

Good luck with it!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Even did my first mod the other day... Some custom vinyl from my friends at V2Lab

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
:agree:

Excellent!!!:yesnod::thumbs:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts