Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all-
I've been reading/searching the forums for a couple of weeks, and now that I finally have taken ownership of my 2008 Mean Yellow GXP (automatic, ah well), I thought I'd introduce myself, and post up some of what I've been searching on.

I'm really happy to have a Pontiac back in the garage. My family's from Pontiac, MI; my grandpa worked there all his life, and we've always had Pontiacs in the family :) My car's been named "Little Bird", to match my mom's yellow Aztek "Big Bird".

These forums have been great, but for those of us that are a bit late joining the party, here's some info that might be useful (some of this will only pertain to 2008's and/or GTX's and/or automatics):

[more to come as I keep learning :)]

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the group of Solstice lovers.
Great choice -'08 GXP. You'll get much enjoyment from your new car.

If you can take the time, consider finding your way to Flagstaff, AZ for NASSM2013. You'll have a chance to meet a lot of other Sol owners, learn a lot about the GXP, and have a good time doing it.
I presume from your forum name, you're in Texas. There's usually a pretty good group trekking to the NASSMs from Texas. You might arrange to join a caravan.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the attention.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts