Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the new Pontiac Enthusiast magazine in the mail yesterday and as soon as I opened the cover there was an add for the Solstice in red with red paint dripping from the page. They also had a picture of the hard top in a small story and saying it was going to go to production.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should add this one hummerous thing. I had just gotten up from the computer ( this web site) and went to check the mail thinking that I have got to get away from here for a while and try not to think about this car and just let time pass because it is getting to me and then I opened the magazine and there was that add. I had to laugh and thought I can't escape it!

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
ateam_77 said:
I got the new Pontiac Enthusiast magazine in the mail yesterday and as soon as I opened the cover there was an add for the Solstice in red with red paint dripping from the page. They also had a picture of the hard top in a small story and saying it was going to go to production.
Geeez, I haven’t subscribed to Pontiac Enthusiast since I had my 1979 T/A 400. I’ll be all over that mag now. :yesnod: :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Definition of "Hard Top?"

Everytime someone mentions "hard top" people get excited, but there is always confusion too. Is the picture you have of the permanent hard top coupe car (which we have all seen), or of a removable hard top for the current convertable car (which no one has seen)?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Please bring it with you to Detroit!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts

·
5,641 Posts
ateam_77 said:
....an ad for the Solstice in red with red paint dripping from the page.
I am thinking that is the same picture that they used for the building size ad that went up before the All Star game. Everyone needs to look for it Friday when you are in Detroit.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
That's the Solstice Coupe Concept car shown a while back unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Did you say there is also a pic of the convertible model in red too? I don't think I've seen a professional shot of Aggressive yet ... might as well scan that too if you get some time. :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Wet your lips on this, and they wonder why we can't wait like grown adults.

see post below.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.