Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Dealer this AM, my car #1113 is now coded 4V03 . Dealer Rep did not know what it means.

I believe it means that it will not be delivered today!!!

Waiting for delivery!!! :banghead:

Take care-Steve

:willy:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the Link.

#29 still asks the Question---What does Status 4V03 indicate in the VMOS System?

Wish our Status Listing had more codes, this vehicle seems to have made it thru all of them that are and are not listed except 5000.

Still Waiting on Delivery. :banghead:

Steve

:willy:

·
5,641 Posts
4V03 is EDD Updated, as is Estimate Date of Delivery.

For 6Y101113 it now lists the EDD as 10/26/05.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Small Dealer said:
4V03 is EDD Updated, as is Estimate Date of Delivery.

For 6Y101113 it now lists the EDD as 10/26/05.
Is that only available to the dealer who sold the car?

·
5,641 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
Is that only available to the dealer who sold the car?

This is part of the basic minimal infomation available through the VOMS system. Although it did strike me as strange that the system had a date for the EDD.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Small Dealer said:
This is part of the basic minimal infomation available through the VOMS system. Although it did strike me as strange that the system had a date for the EDD.
Thanks, SD. Great information. Glad you passed it along!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Thanks, Cricket. You and SD always give the correct story.

·
Registered
976 Posts
to the best of my meager abilities. SD is the bomb, he usually hits the correct answer about thirty minutes before me...

And no, SD, I am not kissing tail, I just really do appreciate what you do for the forum. do you realize how many emails I might get if you weren't around?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
When I checked at my dealers last Friday mine (1146) was still bayed. This has been for three weeks now. I'm only in Mass. 7 hr delivery time. The thing that kills me is seeing cars built after mine being delivered at places :cryin: a lot further away from the plant. :cryin:

·
5,641 Posts
kenf said:
When I checked at my dealers last Friday mine (1146) was still bayed. This has been for three weeks now. I'm only in Mass. 7 hr delivery time. The thing that kills me is seeing cars built after mine being delivered at places :cryin: a lot further away from the plant. :cryin:
Funny you should mention last Friday. There has been a change in your event code. As of 10/14 it is #6000, Delivered to Customer on 10/13.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
BRSolstice06 said:
I just found out this morning I (JPSDGN) went to 3000 ... salesperson emailed me with that info and said no "TPW" date yet .... any ideda what TPW stands for?
TPW is Target Production Week. So for example if you had a TPW of 10/17/2005, you could expect to have your car built some time during the week of 17 through 21 October.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Small Dealer said:
Funny you should mention last Friday. There has been a change in your event code. As of 10/14 it is #6000, Delivered to Customer on 10/13.
Very bizarre indeed! :yesnod:

So what does this mean you think? Do we have the wrong VIN here, does the dealer have the car but not announcing it, is there something off with GM event code tracking, or is it something else. Just curious.

By the way SD, I've not been on the forum much lately, but I see you've dropped the Bonzo Score Card. :lol: I guess you made you're point, and I agree with it. :yesnod: :cool:

·
5,641 Posts
Bonzo said:
By the way SD, I've not been on the forum much lately, but I see you've dropped the Bonzo Score Card. :lol: I guess you made you're point, and I agree with it. :yesnod: :cool:

Yes, it was getting to be a royal pain to cut & paste and change each time I used it. But as you say, it did make its point. ;)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Small Dealer said:
I am getting the same thing. You got any more info on this than I do? I feel like a small bird pestering pontiac when I call them. Or a Cricket...

·
Registered
511 Posts
kenf said:
I'm in the same boat .Car has been sitting somewere since 8 /28/05
Maybe there putting a truck together of mass cars.Its been to long for it to be sitting there.If it had to be reworked it should be done by now.
1071--Cool

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
kenf said:
kenf, just talked to the trucking company your car has not been shipped. They said it should of been, but was put on hold. Small dealer said your showing 6000 code (delivered to customer) but GM has the wrong info in their system again. I figured I would check for you so you don't get to PO'd at the dealer or think it was delivered to the wrong place. You are in the system of the trucking company their just waiting for the hold to come off.

Might want to have dealer call DBC and ask them why it's showing delivered, and when they expect it to come off hold. Ask him to hot ticket it if he could, this might shorten the hold time.

·
Registered
511 Posts
deluke said:
kenf, just talked to the trucking company your car has not been shipped. They said it should of been, but was put on hold. Small dealer said your showing 6000 code (delivered to customer) but GM has the wrong info in their system again. I figured I would check for you so you don't get to PO'd at the dealer or think it was delivered to the wrong place. You are in the system of the trucking company their just waiting for the hold to come off.

Might want to have dealer call DBC and ask them why it's showing delivered, and when they expect it to come off hold. Ask him to hot ticket it if he could, this might shorten the hold time.
Maybe the hold up is my car waiting for them to give it to trucking co.
Then ship them to Mass together ,I can only hope.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.