Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
4,592 Posts
You all know I'm out of the loop right now, so forgive me if this is a duplicate.

TV Yahoo had the following description of the apprenctice for tonight, I like the "higher-income-bracket" comment, are we sure it's the Sol they are using for this Apprentice :lol:

The Apprentice
09:00 PM ET -NBC-
With only six candidates remaining, the teams are challenged by The Donald to create promotional brochures for a limited-edition automobile -- a car that will no doubt be available to you higher-income-bracket viewers. If there's anything this show does well, it's the Product Placement for Entertainment Value. Why, just yesterday, my mom asked me whether the Domino's pizza developed on a recent episode was available for purchase. Good job, Trumpster (and the answer, by the way, is no -- but Papa John's has one). Anyhoo, this particular task becomes an "all-nighter," and the two project managers have wildly different experiences with their teams in the wee hours of the morning. Will they all finish in time? Do any of these remaining people deserve a job?

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
I do not know about your last question, but it was great that they hardly mentioned the EOP and the registration site, I think must if not all of our members will probably get one of the 1000's.
I really hope this is the case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts