Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

This morning I just received a new package from EOP HQ. A Solstice t-shirt was included with another generic letter saying delivery will be Oct or earlier.

Just thought everyone wanted to know.

Jeremy

·
Registered
162 Posts
dolby0102 said:
Hello.

This morning I just received a new package from EOP HQ. A Solstice t-shirt was included with another generic letter saying delivery will be Oct or earlier.

Just thought everyone wanted to know.

Jeremy
Ijust received a T-shirt and the DVD "object of desire. This is the second gift. I received the hat earlier. :cheers: :party: :cheers:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Fed Ex

·
5,641 Posts
Another round of crazed anticipation has started. :lol: :willy:

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
what size tshirt did you get?
The T-shirt is a large. They must be going in reverse order from last time. Seems like I just got the hat last week. I have not had a chance to take a look at the DVD yet. I'm sure someone will report back with more details.

UPDATE: The DVD is just the Apprentice one with a little more polish and looped with no menu. I'm sure these will be in a dealership near you soon.

·
Registered
109 Posts
T-shirt & DVD

I apologize if there is already a thread on this. I like most of the 1000 got my cap etc. in the mail a while back. Today they sent another letter and a T-shirt and the DVD that was given out at the beginning. The T is not too bad.

·
Registered
600 Posts
No, this is new news to me. Maybe it's next monthly update and pacifier from Pontiac. It works for me. I'll have to watch the mail or Fed Ex. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I received a Solstice T-shirt, dvd and letter from GM around noon today.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I received a Solstice T-shirt, dvd and letter from GM around noon today.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anyone saving these?

This is probably ridiculous, but is anyone saving these? I decided to put mine back in the box and store them (I got another hat from solsticestuff). I thought it would be cool to have it put away if I ever sell the car (maybe when Pontiac releases a GXP version).

My T was black, large.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've received neither the 1st package (hat) nor this 2nd (T-shirt). Don't want to call & complain about not getting freebies, but I'd like to share in the fun.

·
5,641 Posts
As a dealer, I thought I would have to miss all this surprise package fun. But my Father's Day gifts included TWO Solstice Tee-Shirts. :thumbs:

I now have more Tee-Shirts then actual Solstices in my first four month allocation. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Small Dealer said:
As a dealer, I thought I would have to miss all this surprise package fun. But my Father's Day gifts included TWO Solstice Tee-Shirts. :thumbs:

I now have more Tee-Shirts then actual Solstices in my first four month allocation. :lol: :lol:
Want to share the wealth? I've gotten nothing. No hat emails, no nothing. It's been a rather lonely ride thus far. I do have my solstice on-order as part of a first allocation order...but only waitlisted and no emails.....perhaps you should sell it or put it up on ebay!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Got it! Fed Ex, yesterday afternoon. A black shirt, size large, DVD and a letter. Makes the wait a little more interesting and it kind of brings out the kid in ya. Looks like we all getting the same things regardless of male/female. It's very appreciated here-not something that Pontiac has to do.

We've had perrrrrrrfect Solstice weather... wish I had my car now, but I know it will be worth the wait.

Cancel now-no way.

·
Registered
146 Posts
sexykenman69 said:
I got the hat, I hope they send a small shirt that my wife can wear.
It is shown on the Solstice stuff site, maybe you could email them and see if they will exchange it for you?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts