Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picking up Vin 101178 this afternoon at 5:00. Got here in Ct. around 10:00 this morning.

New England cars are on their way.


:party: :party: :party:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
yahoo!

deluke said:
Picking up Vin 101178 this afternoon at 5:00. Got here in Ct. around 10:00 this morning.

New England cars are on their way.
I'm calling my dealer now. Your dealer is in Bristol right? Was the truck heading to RI?
 

·
Mod Emeritus
Joined
·
7,468 Posts
Now how many times did I have to tell you "patience?" :lol: :lol:

Congrats and enjoy! All that patience, or lack thereof, is about to pay off!!

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Congratulations, Deluke. Now you can just relax and enjoy! :party:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fformula88 said:
Now how many times did I have to tell you "patience?" :lol: :lol:

Congrats and enjoy! All that patience, or lack thereof, is about to pay off!!

:cheers:

I know but patients is not one of my best quality's. It's the lack of a correct answere that was killing me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Editguy said:
Congratulations, Deluke. Now you can just relax and enjoy! :party:
Thanks ! I can't drive it had surgery yesterday, in the spring. My husband will have a ball.
 

·
Mod Emeritus
Joined
·
7,468 Posts
deluke said:
I know but patients is not one of my best quality's. It's the lack of a correct answere that was killing me.
:glol: Now you have a good response... deluke- "I have a car and you don't, HAHA" :jester:

deluke said:
Thanks ! I can't drive it had surgery yesterday, in the spring. My husband will have a ball.
Now that is a bummer. Get well soon so you can get behind the wheel yourself! :grouphug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
deluke said:
Thanks ! I can't drive it had surgery yesterday, in the spring. My husband will have a ball.
Wow, I can't believe you missed it by one day! Well, sit back and enjoy being chauffered around. At least this way, you can watch all the people point and exclaim about your beautiful car as you and your husband cruise around.

Enjoy your Solstice, and don't wait too long to give us a report on your expericences.

Congrats! :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fformula88 said:
:glol: Now you have a good response... deluke- "I have a car and you don't, HAHA" :jester:



Now that is a bummer. Get well soon so you can get behind the wheel yourself! :grouphug:
At least I can go look at it and just imagine driving it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dengel said:
Wow, I can't believe you missed it by one day! Well, sit back and enjoy being chauffered around. At least this way, you can watch all the people point and exclaim about your beautiful car as you and your husband cruise around.

Enjoy your Solstice, and don't wait too long to give us a report on your expericences.

Congrats! :thumbs:

Thanks ! Yours is almost here. Hey dengel, you have the patients of a saint with all you've been through.First your a zero zipper then your not then you are then not. Hopefully the'll get these cars shipped fast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Congratulations Deluke!!!! :party: :cheers: :party: It finally made its way home, and at least you can sit in it. :yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
292 Posts
Congratulations Deluke!!!! :party:

But who is going to lead the Ranters and Complainers now? Just kidding. :) I wish you a speedy recovery. Enjoy the Solstice.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,574 Posts
zcellar said:
NJ and CT this week RI and MA next week !!!!
Thanks for the info Z, if you hear more re: R.I. next week when yours arrives (I assume) let us in northern R.I. know. Thanks, Good Luck, fingers crossed for you. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top