Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these for my 07 GXP and I am impressed. They stick like glue and it handles like it's on rails. I cannot get the tail to break loose or the tires to squeal on a turn. It just goes where you point it . That little traction light never comes on anymore. These replace 9 year old Hankook V12's

They look pretty cool too.

If anyone's interested I got them at my local Firestone. They took $100 off the tires and $30 off the life time alignment and another $28 off the road hazard warranty (I've had some bad luck with non-repairable punctures lately on several cars so I went for it.) I also get a $90 rebate in the form of a gift credit card that can be used anywhere.

The whole thing came to $1212.60 (take off the $90 rebate) Not a bad deal I think. There is no tread warranty on these but I don't put much mileage on my garage queen, Vicki.

Highly recommended.

Registered
Previously owned a 2007 Solstice. Base model, manual trans, limited slip, black on black.
Please post a photo of the thread pattern!

And, I wish you good luck with Firestone tires.
I've not had good luck over the years.

Firestone 500, Firestone 721, Firestone Supreme, all failed prematurely.

Registered
Previously owned a 2007 Solstice. Base model, manual trans, limited slip, black on black.
Oops, you did post photos! They finally showed up on my phone....

Registered
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
I paid a little over 600.00 for a set of 4 mounted, balanced, displosal and I also had the 4 TPMS sensors rebuilt. This was back in 2017.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was asking @shabby because he got much wider 275's. But it's good to know that 245's fit alright.

Good to know they don't protrude much out of the fenders. No scraping when turning?
Also, those Xenon retrofits. Love them!
Original goodyear eagles were 245/45r18. That's what the Hankook v12's were when I bought the car 3 years ago so that was the size I replaced them with on the Indy's...
Even my 315 don't protrude much... at least in the front 馃槵
View attachment 121712
Chunky

1 - 13 of 13 Posts