Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious
1,830 Posts
Does it fit both a GXP and NA?
***edit - Nevermind I read the Amazon reviews from GXP owners.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I could not transfer the part over to a GXP by number or illustration. I've dealt with the seller over the years and have found them to be a good source for some things and ship with reasonable care. If I knew this would actually fit a Solstice GXP I'd buy one but I don't see anyone saying it does fit. If there's other information out there a post would be appreciated. Guess I could send them a message. Occasionally the chin does scrape no matter the care.

Richard Snipes

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
I could not transfer the part over to a GXP by number or illustration. I've dealt with the seller over the years and have found them to be a good source for some things and ship with reasonable care. If I knew this would actually fit a Solstice GXP I'd buy one but I don't see anyone saying it does fit. If there's other information out there a post would be appreciated. Guess I could send them a message. Occasionally the chin does scrape no matter the care.

Richard Snipes
This part is for a Sky only. The part for a GXP is different. That part number is 25817337

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
That is what I was finding. I always appreciate just enough information missing to fan the flame of hope but you never know. Some Sky stuff does transfer over and I learned long ago to not trust illustrations. A knowledgeable person is often the best reference. it was tempting but no absolute information in the posts. Lucky Sky... The 25817337 is over $180 it appears, w/o shipping and then I'd probbaly scrape it the first time out! :rolleyes:

Thank you,

Richard Snipes

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
When I converted my 2.4 Sol fascia to a GXP fascia several years ago I never got around to ordering this support piece. I bought one last year but it does look different than the one pictured.
Plant Automotive exterior Grass Shade Tints and shades

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry everyone. I thought we shared the same parts. It was not my intent to deceive

1 - 8 of 8 Posts