Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just happened upon your Forums while at my office and daydreaming of a Solstice. I'm a Pontiac gal - currently with a frame-off restored 1968 Firebird 'Sprint' Convertible (I'm her 2nd owner - bought her in 1979) and a 1987 Fiero which I am trying to get restored. I had my Firebird done as a restore to original - I'm going to play with the Fiero - can anyone say tangerine orange?!?! :crazy

Anyway, I've decided the Solstice will combine my Pontiac obsession with my love of convertibles and my love for a new 2-seater - so - whaaa-laaaa - I CAN'T WAIT TO ORDER HER!!! :smile !

Sapphire

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Welcome to the board. The Solstice should work out perfect for you. I can relate to your position I think. I used to be in the old car business and spent many years buying, restoring, driving and selling special intrest cars.

You don't want to drive your Firebird everyday because you spent so much time and money on it and don't want to watch it go down hill. Save it for special occasions when your in the mood for the classic muscle car driving experience. The Fiero project will take some time depending on how much you want to do to it. You need a daily driver. That's where the Solstice comes in.

Only problem is, now you gotta wait like the rest of us. :(

·
Registered
275 Posts
Firebird Sprint does not go with "classic muscle" even though it has a Quadrajet. They do sound nice though. My problem was sealing the sliding oil pump.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts