Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke to my dealer and he said a GM rep contacted him this morning and they said that they will be sending the first 1000 a letter about a gift that is on the way. Maybe it is the die cast model. Nothing yet on my vin. I sure hope I hear something soon.

·
5,641 Posts
tugmate said:
I just spoke to my dealer and he said a GM rep contacted him this morning and they said that they will be sending the first 1000 a letter about a gift that is on the way. Maybe it is the die cast model. Nothing yet on my vin. I sure hope I hear something soon.

The diecast and certificate will not be sent until after delivery and delivery infomation confirmation by program headquarters.

And here we go again, another Friday announcement of something is in the mail. More anticipation and posts of "haven't received mine".

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
We will have a reason to complain again about not getting our gift AND not getting our car. (Actually I received my gifts on time. Must be another attempt by GM to placate EOP customers for slow deliveries!) :)

·
5,641 Posts
PAS22 said:
We will have a reason to complain again about not getting our gift AND not getting our car. (Actually I received my gifts on time. Must be another attempt by GM to placate EOP customers for slow deliveries!) :)

No actually the plan was a contact (mail or email) a month until the cars were delivered.

·
5,641 Posts
bigjon said:
the shipment of the first 1000 has been delayed for a quality issue. enough said.

And this has what to do with the newest mailing?

·
Registered
462 Posts
bigjon said:
the shipment of the first 1000 has been delayed for a quality issue. enough said.
So, do we believe bigjon or Gmlinedog?

Gmlinedog said:
The big wheels were in a couple weeks ago and gave the ok for Ship to commerce.They were happy with the car at this point.
Gmlinedog said:
Ship to commerce means that the quality of the car is good enough to release it for sale.
I'm going with Gmlinedog!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Small Dealer said:
And this hs what to do with the newest mailing?
Its just this weeks main topic of discussion. It shows up everywhere!

·
Registered
85 Posts
No!

bigjon said:

Does this mean the few that have been released will be recalled? :brentil:

·
Registered
177 Posts
bigjon said:
How long will it be before the problem is solved and did it put the brakes on the line..notice, I didn't ask what the problem is.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Small Dealer, you've been holding down the fort for GM for as long as I've been posting. Tres cheers for you! :thumbs: :cheers: :patriot:

·
Registered
479 Posts
tugmate said:
I'll take my leather jacket in a XL :cool:

·
Registered
182 Posts
del_utz said:
I'll take my leather jacket in a XL :cool:

......and I need a large please.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let's all chill

Worst case scenario is we get a gift from GM and we wait a little longer. Oh well. I would much rather have a quality product. A nice leather jacket would be ok. Something that fits this time would be better. Lets hope for big things this week.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My dealer emailed me today with the tone of maybe she was pulling her hair out in frustration. I guess it isnt surprising then that the other cars sitting at the plant that Sol Deep's rant was about may mean BigJ is right. Oh well, maybe I will welcome global warming after all.

Hey GM, remember...the jackets or the polo of Solsticestuff.com would keep me distracted for at least another week or two. :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts