Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I setup a new forum for the GTO. I've been really interested in it since the LS1 was put in it. When I started hearing rumors of the LS2 going in the GTO I had to start up a site. :D

Please take a look and help to spread the word. It's at www.gtoforum.com.

:cheers

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Wow, it looks like that site is really taking off too! I found it on a search over this past weekend and there were 9 members. This morning its already up to 51!

You sure are keeping yourself busy with all these great car forums! Thanks for all of them!

The LS2 in the GTO is going to make for one great ride! I already like the GTO, and do not mind its less than classic GTO styling that some people cannot seem to get by. I guess I am just too young to really remember those old GTO's, so the design disconnect isn't as big of a deal to me as it is for the people who were passionate about the originals.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I made an announcement about it oon Corvetteforum yesterday. That jumped up the membership quite a bit. We should get back to a regular growth rate now. :)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I ended up finding it over the weekend because I was searching for a good GTO forum to try and research some information on the car. I had some trouble locating a forum that was easy to use and had a decent number of active members. So I think your forum certainly has a chance to really take off as word gets around and people find it. These vbulliten boards are very user friendly, and the other choices out there didn't seem to hot. At least the ones I found.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Troy, your the forum man for sure! I don't care too much for the GTO only because of it's forgetable styling and price tag. It sounds like a blast to drive though, and I hope Pontiac does well enough with it to warrent a second generation, hopefully something a little more sexy. If GM announces deffinate plans for a Chevy Nomad, will you do a forum for that too? How about Lightning? Thanks for all your work here, it is appreciated. Hopefully it doesn't take up too much of your driving time. Wouldn't want that Vette to rot in the garage!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts