Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself, I got an 08 Cool GXP just last week and haven't stopped smiling since.

I have an S2000 owner co-worker who has introduced me to the joys of car clubs (his is pretty active). We both just signed up for an event in September open only to roadsters, the Grand Prix Festival in Watkins Glen.

Hopefully when the weather gets nice, some of you can show me some nice runs around here and we show off our cars!

Bob

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome Bob !! Our club isn't quite as active as it was when the cars were the hottest thing on 4 wheels but we still have a great group of people and events ! Once the Spring arrives we'll meet up at one of our diner meets ! Meanwhile how about a pic of your new baby ?

·
Vendor
1,511 Posts
Hope you find a fun group to drive with! We have a lot of fun in Ohio. If you feel adventurous, come out and enjoy a T2TR run in Southeast ohio! We always have a great time driving out Sols & Skys:

T2TR-IV (2009) second water crossing - YouTube
Welcome and congrats on your new ride! we have really cool windblockers for you and your friends s2000 give us a call!!!
Rebekkah:)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A couple of pics of my new baby.

Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts