Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading this forum for about 2 weeks. And I've gotta thank all of you for getting me so informed. I've been trying to decide how i want to order my car and am narrowing it down....envy, everything but onstar, xm...not decided on leather yet...but i got a few questions...1. Anybody able to do a mock up of envy with two tone interior? I'm trying to picture it in my head and it's driving me crazy :willy: 2. I found a dealer who tells me he has a first allotment of 6 cars. He's taking orders but nobody has given him money!! So none are sold. Does this mean i can give a deposit and get one of those the way i want it? 3. When does the first meeting of the Solstice Owners Group take place....somebody is starting one right?
Any help is great...and once again thanks for all the info!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
1. That would look really good.
2. Ask your dealer. Most dealers would take priority over who puts down money first (which could be you).
3. *shrugs*

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Funny we have to turn to a model company to see that combination. Order the model, I have it on my desk...it does look very good.

I think diecastmuscle.com had the best price a while back.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Zolsol said:
So you know, there currently is a hold on the envious and two-tone leather combo.
small_dealer reported that the hold will be changing in August so orders made after it's changed can have this combo (also red with 2 tone).

·
5,641 Posts
mceb said:
small_dealer reported that the hold will be changing in August so orders made after it's changed can have this combo (also red with 2 tone).

small_dealer reported that the hold will be changing in August so orders placed or orders in the dealer's pool that haven't been picked up and can still be changed ( delete=made) after it's (VOMS system) changed can have this combo (also red with 2 tone).

·
5,641 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man you guys are the best...that two tone looks like it just might be worth the wait!! Since Aug. is next week i guess that isn't so bad. Can't wait till these babies come rolling in and everyone can't stop grinning long enough to tell us just how awsome it is to own one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts