Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I ended up going with the yellow instead of the black one i was originally going with, I know the board is a little slow but im looking for the following.

Hard Top
smoked sidemarkers
A nice drop probably looking for kappa springs instead of eibach.
projectors i looked at traxcustoms but how hard is it to install them?

I'll be modding it with Norms skirts this summer loved the look! But need help in locating the items above.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
nice, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Gary what HID's you using? and heated seats?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
WOW!!! I wanted a yellow GXP, but couldn't find one. Every one I did find was about $4000 more then any other color. :cuss: Beautiful car!!! I'm envious!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Took some more pics today before i grab it tomorrow... Here's my old car i guess i have a passion for yellow 2004 Mustang Stage II Roush package 42K miles for sale :p

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
congratulations on the new ride. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
On the hard top you can go with something like the club racer or wait for Norms coupe hard top.
Lowering springs you can go with the ZOK setup.
Welcome.

·
Registered
292 Posts
welcome 1 beautiful car .
LLLFLY

did you know the car was white before it was yellow ?

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Your Sol looks great!!!! "Mean" yellow is a great colour!:thumbs:Check out the threads I have posted. I have pretty well done everything to my "Mean" GXP. You will find I have posted lots of pics of the different mods. I have a "Smoothline" Club Racer Hard Top in black Haartz vinyl on order. You will find everything you need to know on this Forum. Just have to dig into the "search" option. We are lucky to have this Forum and the wealth of knowledge it contains.:thumbs:

Welcome aboard!:thumbs:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've used the search feature alot that's how i ended up buying the Sol :) Lots of great info and plenty of mods thanks to all.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the Ride.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Shadowsonic....were you a member of the yellowmustangregistry???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts