Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my wife a 2007 GXP and what a great little car this is. She had wanted a Solstice since they came out and was bummed out when they were discontinued.

Thanks for all the tips I picked up on this forum. We did not intend to get a GXP, but the person we bought it from needed to move the car due to a divorce and we could not pass it up. This is undoubted the best looking car that GM has made in a long time and it is really a shame they stopped making them. The power with the turbo is quite surprising and I drive a Subaru STI so I am impressed with the go power here. I will continue to check out the details and info here.

Also we also picked up the turbo upgrade so that should be interesting to see how that bumps up the speed!

Dan

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Congrats!!!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy the new ride.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the land of permagrin. Good choice in the GXP.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good call on the GXP ..... Now go get the Trifecta Tune and embarass some muscle cars on your way to the grocery store.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I sold my 2007 gxp and JUST BOUGHT MY NEW BABY 2009 . GXP COUPE #361YES YES. i love it. this car breaks peoples necks when you drive bye

·
Registered
41 Posts
Enjoy! I'm only 6 weeks into mine and loving it! The most suprising part of this car is the great mileage. Let us know how the upgrade goes.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the forum and wave to the lookie-loos!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Someone should have bought the tooling to make these. They would make a great kit type car like the Shelby Cobra. Drop in whatever engine you like and go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts