Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, im currently in the market for a new solstice, I had to get rid of mine, long story short i got out of the army in Hawaii because of injuries from Afghanistan and the bank wouldn't let me take it off island. here's a few pictures of me car i had.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Welcome Peet and thanks for your service.

Wouldn't it be freakin' awesome if we could find you an identical car on the mainland?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome Home!
LLLFLY

·
Super Moderator
16,396 Posts
I moved back home South Dakota, not a whole lot out here
Our Rocky Mountain Solstice and Sky Club are coming to SD this summer.

Mayhaps we can drive Needles HW with you.

:thumbs::yesnod::thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Hi Peet and thank you. the car the dealr let me borrow was an orange GXP so they are out there. Man I wish I would have researched these more. seeing the under the hood shot makes me miss that turbo. had I known the power difference, I would have waited or if anything, got the orange one.

Charlie

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
First let me start with thank you for your service and for keeping me safe. Then I'd like to welcome you to the forums. Hope you're able to find a new one soon!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Definitely a big thank you!

There's a some good choices that pop up on the for sale section of the forum often. They might be worth a look. Most probably end up selling or trading through other methods than the forum because most members already have one.....or two :lol:. Looks like you might be their target demographic. :yesnod:

Good luck with the search and welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Yes, thank you for what you did. Good luck with the search for another.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts