Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
:thumbs: thanks for the effort, remind the wife it is father's day ;) i really appreciate the dash panel shot, the best detail i've seen. thanks again :cool:

·
Registered
139 Posts
thanks for the pics... and i havent really noticed/thought of this before, but those seats look really supportive. i think pontiac got it right with the seats. look at the extra padding for the head and the large side bolsters.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Very nice! that last pic was beautiful, what are those heathens doing touching my baby! :lol: every picture confirms it, what a gorgeous car

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pix!

This car really is a classic beauty. Hard to believe it's a Pontiac, out of the same stable as the ugly Aztek, no less!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
DLD84 said:
Very nice! that last pic was beautiful, what are those heathens doing touching my baby! :lol: every picture confirms it, what a gorgeous car
I think I'd have to smack those people if I was the one who spent all day buffing that paint to a mirror-like shine.

It's one thing to lightly brush your fingertips across the car just to touch it, but it looks like they're intentionally trying to leave handprints everywhere.

Sorry for the unorthodox smiley ... just didn't quite feel the brentil adequately expressed my rage. :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SlySol said:
I think I'd have to smack those people if I was the one who spent all day buffing that paint to a mirror-like shine.

It's one thing to lightly brush your fingertips across the car just to touch it, but it looks like they're intentionally trying to leave handprints everywhere.

Sorry for the unorthodox smiley ... just didn't quite feel the brentil adequately expressed my rage. :)
Man it was crazy kids people Messing it up bad Talk about kicking the tires.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love the interior pictures! These are the first pics I've seen showing the cupholders. Now, how do we find odd shaped cups to fit into them?

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I'm still looking for the power window controls... looks like what I thought was the window buttons is actually for the mirrors...

·
Registered
120 Posts
pictures

I was most impressed with the quality of the seats. I agree with an earlier posting about different shades of black but the workmanship looked good.

if you find cups to match those holders be sure to post the store where you purchased them so we can all get a set.

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Sol-Brotha said:
Is it just me or does pic http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16919072098.jpg&s=x2 look like something out of a Frankenstine movie? All kinds of cuts, seams, welds, etc. Is this how it is supposed to look?
We have no clue if this was a hand built car, very early pre-production, 2005 pre-production, or a recent pre-production. All I can say though is the car doesn't seem to have the fit problems others have had. I'm going to guess early pre-production car that was used for some of the car shows.

·
Registered
157 Posts
It's got to be an early/pre-production car. First of all it has the brushed aluminum centers on the A/C controls and second it doesn't have the GM badges on the bottom of the doors...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts