Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called Solstice HQ to see if they had any info on the possible shipment of my cars and she said that she didn't but that they did release about 200 cars on Sunday The 4th. She also said it usually take about 48 hrs to make it on a carrier after being released.

Mine was invoiced on the 29th but dont know the expected delivery date. I consider this good news!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
mceb said:
200 cars, sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt
Hopefully cars 700-899. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
ateam_77 said:
I just called Solstice HQ to see if they had any info on the possible shipment of my cars and she said that she didn't but that they did release about 200 cars on Sunday The 4th. She also said it usually take about 48 hrs to make it on a carrier after being released.

Mine was invoiced on the 29th but dont know the expected delivery date. I consider this good news!

They were working Sunday of a holiday????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Hopefully transportation was working this weekend. Would be nice to see them leaving the plant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
Great maybe 260 is finally out of the " bay ", and on the truck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
Sorry to take a different topic on your thread, but it fits.

According to Solstice HQ, releasing a VIN # and state would be giving information about customers.

I will be calling tomorrow to see about getting a list of VINS and COLOR only. That way there is no customer information given out. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
Great Excelsior, HQ is being very nice to give you that list.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
del_utz said:
Great maybe 260 is finally out of the " bay ", and on the truck!
Yeah and 296 might finally ship too! I'm getting tired of the wife grabbing the Vette keys!! Let alone all the whining about "...when is my car going to get here..." :devil:

We did get her window sticker today and the dealer finally figured out to use the VOMS to check our status, it was to Transport 8-30 after sitting for 21 days after being built (could be the infamous Steel/Sand winshield molding mismatch problem).

And Chris that would be the first couple a hundred, you guys back in the pack with 700 - 899 need to be alot more patient!! :yesnod:

Cheers, TJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,961 Posts
Excelsior said:
I will be calling tomorrow to see about getting a list of VINS and COLOR only. That way there is no customer information given out. :)

McLaren did that for the McLaren F1. There is a list of Car Number vs. Factory Color.. for all 160 of them. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,293 Posts
Chris said:
Hopefully cars 700-899. :D
HEY, what about us guys in 500s!? I vote for order!! :cuss:

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
TJ Klise said:
Yeah and 296 might finally ship too! I'm getting tired of the wife grabbing the Vette keys!! Let alone all the whining about "...when is my car going to get here..." :devil:

We did get her window sticker today and the dealer finally figured out to use the VOMS to check our status, it was to Transport 8-30 after sitting for 21 days after being built (could be the infamous Steel/Sand winshield molding mismatch problem).

And Chris that would be the first couple a hundred, you guys back in the pack with 700 - 899 need to be alot more patient!! :yesnod:

Cheers, TJ
TJ,

Glad to hear your wife's car is heading in the right direction. :cool:

I heard from the dealer last week, an email from the Sale Manager. I had him send me the VOMS. Cricket told me my car is 3400, paperwork complete and waiting production. I hope to see mine by mid-October.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just got an update on mine from the dealer. #376 is ready to go just waiting for the carrier to get a full load. I would think with all the Ohio cars that would be easy. I am happy but was realy hoping for a delivery this week but dosen't look like that will happen. My Pontiac club is hosting a car show this weekend and I really had my heart set on showing my Solstice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
ateam_77 said:
Just got an update on mine from the dealer. #376 is ready to go just waiting for the carrier to get a full load. I would think with all the Ohio cars that would be easy. I am happy but was realy hoping for a delivery this week but dosen't look like that will happen. My Pontiac club is hosting a car show this weekend and I really had my heart set on showing my Solstice.
ateam,
Who did your dealer call to find out this information?
I want to see if I can get my dealer to find out what the situation is with my #430.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
hey, just fyi for any of you guys from the toronto/southern ontario area - my dealer (marvin starr) called me this morning, said they have 2 cars for sale coming in on the 19th that haven't been spoken for, 1 fully loaded silver on black and another one with no options, cloth, etc...they're gonna let me take one for a quick test drive before i put my order in, too bad they dont have what i want, blue on 2-tone...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,532 Posts
Blunt said:
hey, just fyi for any of you guys from the toronto/southern ontario area - my dealer (marvin starr) called me this morning, said they have 2 cars for sale coming in on the 19th that haven't been spoken for, 1 fully loaded silver on black and another one with no options, cloth, etc...they're gonna let me take one for a quick test drive before i put my order in, too bad they dont have what i want, blue on 2-tone...
Grab the silver and put it under blue lights.You get half of what you want. Last chance..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mcbman said:
ateam,
Who did your dealer call to find out this information?
I want to see if I can get my dealer to find out what the situation is with my #430.
My dealer is awesome and has been checking almost daily now for updates. She is contacting the Business center. I sent you a pm.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top