Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone
Tell us what you think. :) Model release goes to our very own Lillie.

Front:

Back:

Detailed back graphic:

Will be available soon for $14.99.

Cheers
Neil

·
Registered
265 Posts
very cute. um. i mean the shirt. :) will it come in any other colors than white?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
scottjl said:
very cute. um. i mean the shirt. :) will it come in any other colors than white?
White for the first round, we figured white was the best color for top down weather. Mybe next round we'll have some other colors.

Neil

·
Registered
184 Posts
My wife would like one as soon as they are available....

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'll def grab one!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Were the original pics of the actual shirts or, for lack of a better term, a pre-production model? The reason I ask is that they look quite thin. I know I have some cheap shirts I brought back from Europe that become practically transparent after a few runs through the laundry. Obviously cheaper to make and cheaper for the consumer, but I'm a big fan of heavier material.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Wait, isn't your company developing parts to put on my car?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Chris said:
Were the original pics of the actual shirts or, for lack of a better term, a pre-production model? The reason I ask is that they look quite thin. I know I have some cheap shirts I brought back from Europe that become practically transparent after a few runs through the laundry. Obviously cheaper to make and cheaper for the consumer, but I'm a big fan of heavier material.
Perhaps they could wet down that shirt in the pic so we can see how it will look after we've been out in the rain. :jester:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Fortimir said:
Lots of perverts here! HA!

I do like the shirt.
I think it's because they cut out her head. So the focus is on the chest.

If you decide to make the shirt come in different colors, may I suggest using the car colors as the names. So that shirt color would be "Pure". Just an idea. Love the graphic on the back too.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chris said:
The shirts are all Hanes Beefy Ts. they are pretty hefty IMO. I actually wanted mine to shrink a bit ... but it didn't. Don't worry they are good quality.

Neil

·
Registered
164 Posts
T Shirt with my Solstice on it !

[/url][/IMG]

Yep...it's blank for a reason.

·
Registered
278 Posts
SlySol said:
Perhaps they could wet down that shirt in the pic so we can see how it will look after we've been out in the rain. :jester:
i second that!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts