Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
My wife would like one as soon as they are available....

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'll def grab one!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Were the original pics of the actual shirts or, for lack of a better term, a pre-production model? The reason I ask is that they look quite thin. I know I have some cheap shirts I brought back from Europe that become practically transparent after a few runs through the laundry. Obviously cheaper to make and cheaper for the consumer, but I'm a big fan of heavier material.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Chris said:
Were the original pics of the actual shirts or, for lack of a better term, a pre-production model? The reason I ask is that they look quite thin. I know I have some cheap shirts I brought back from Europe that become practically transparent after a few runs through the laundry. Obviously cheaper to make and cheaper for the consumer, but I'm a big fan of heavier material.
Perhaps they could wet down that shirt in the pic so we can see how it will look after we've been out in the rain. :jester:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Fortimir said:
Lots of perverts here! HA!

I do like the shirt.
I think it's because they cut out her head. So the focus is on the chest.

If you decide to make the shirt come in different colors, may I suggest using the car colors as the names. So that shirt color would be "Pure". Just an idea. Love the graphic on the back too.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Chris said:
The shirts are all Hanes Beefy Ts. they are pretty hefty IMO. I actually wanted mine to shrink a bit ... but it didn't. Don't worry they are good quality.

Neil

·
Registered
278 Posts
SlySol said:
Perhaps they could wet down that shirt in the pic so we can see how it will look after we've been out in the rain. :jester:
i second that!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts