Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just finished the next phase of modding my Tib and wanted to see what others that share my passion for the Solstice think of my current ride? *If imagestation plays nice that is....
yay, for cardomain!

And with the new wheels.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Darkhamr said:
I just finished the next phase of modding my Tib and wanted to see what others that share my passion for the Solstice think of my current ride? *If imagestation plays nice that is....

email or PM them to me and i will host them :thumbs

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the offer Bizz!
Troy in the galleries section I don't see an option for me to create a gallery or to upload pics?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bizz said:
i forgot to say, it looks good! :thumbs
Thanks man. Luckily the wife thinks so as well, otherwise I would never hear the end of the naggin' about the cost! :crazy

·
Registered
284 Posts
Darkhamr said:
Thanks for the offer Bizz!
Troy in the galleries section I don't see an option for me to create a gallery or to upload pics?
You may need to login to the gallery itself. See the attached image. It shows where the login and upload text are.

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Troy Roberts said:
You may need to login to the gallery itself. See the attached image. It shows where the login and upload text are.
Yeah, that's it. I had to log in seperately.

Thanks Troy.
Rick

·
Registered
182 Posts
Very nice car, I never thought a Hyundai could look so good. I can't wait to see what you will do when you get a solstice.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brian said:
Very nice car, I never thought a Hyundai could look so good. I can't wait to see what you will do when you get a solstice.
Hehe. Thanks. Most people that come up to me in parking lots or wherever don't realize it's a Hyundai and are pretty stunned when I tell them. LOL

Other than some nice wheels, suspension and engine work, I don't think the Solstice needs much. Then again I said that about my Tib. I'm kind of deep into the Tib now $$$ wise and have a wedding to pay for in 13months, so I may put off the Solstice for a bit, switch from N/A and finish this car off with a Vortech S/C first.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Darkhamr said:
Hehe. Thanks. Most people that come up to me in parking lots or wherever don't realize it's a Hyundai and are pretty stunned when I tell them. LOL

Other than some nice wheels, suspension and engine work, I don't think the Solstice needs much. Then again I said that about my Tib. I'm kind of deep into the Tib now $$$ wise and have a wedding to pay for in 13months, so I may put off the Solstice for a bit, switch from N/A and finish this car off with a Vortech S/C first.

nice, since i sold my tib i haven't frequented NT.com much at all, did vortech stay with the cent. s/c? either way, lookin' good, which kit is that?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vita said:
nice, since i sold my tib i haven't frequented NT.com much at all, did vortech stay with the cent. s/c? either way, lookin' good, which kit is that?

Hey thanks Vita. I got tired of waiting for a bodykit I liked so I bought the ATH and Art Tech type1 kits and mixed and matched. The front is ATH and the sides and rear are ArtTech. For the s/c RippMods put together a sweet Vortech kit. The first gb guys should be getting theirs soon. It's putting out @ 260-280whp depending on other mods.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is a really nice car. I was thinking about buying a builder car that was totaled just like that. the wheels could be a tiny bit bigger but hey I think it is awesome!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Liquid-Reality said:
That is a really nice car. I was thinking about buying a builder car that was totaled just like that. the wheels could be a tiny bit bigger but hey I think it is awesome!
Thanks. I'll probably get some 18's later for show, but wanted to keep to light weight 17's right now for perfomance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts