Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He everyone,

I've been lurking here for a few weeks now (since I decided for sure I wanted to buy a Solstice) reading about mods and things. I've looked at and test drove a couple so far and think we've found one that is in great shape and a good deal so we might pull the trigger this week on it.

Regardless of what we get, the plan is to drive it as is and do some little cosmetic mods next summer, then LS3 V8 swap over next winter. :D I hope there is a DIY swap kit available by then. Our summer driving season is so short I have to get twice as much enjoyment out of it (by stuffing in twice the engine!).

:woo::yay::dthumbs:

·
Premium Member
17,548 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Where are you located?

Performance Auto Werks has kits available now on their website. These are discussed in various threads on this forum.

DDM Works does conversions and is in the process of putting together a kit. Perhaps by the time you are ready they will have it available as well.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am way up in the great white north. I have sontacted DDM through their website to inquire about their DIY kit and was told its still in development, so hopefully its done by next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts