Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Florida! Just got a new to me 06 2.4. This is my second sol, had an almost identical car about 4 years ago (sold it for financial reasons).

Me and my wife have had only 1 car for the past 3 years and I wanted to get into another fun car. I was torn between a C4 vette or a solstice. Went with the sol because It is roughly 15 years newer and I dont have a garage to work on an older car.

I can't believe how much the price of these cars have come down- they are such a great value!

Going to do some night-time top-downs and maybe enjoy a little autocrossing this year.

Anyways, looking forward to lurking and chatting about this roadster!

Paul

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Welcome back.

Reactions: plkff

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum plkff

Did you own the GXP last time? The 2.4 secretly wishes it was turbocharged, just sayin =)
Nope only had the 2.4... i had to resist the gxp because it would cost a lot more money (in mods)

But seriously there was only 1 gxp for sale in my area for like 2 months and i didn't feel it was properly maintained so i passed... maybe one day... in coupe form

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: plkff

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome Paul!
Lots-O-good info here. A searchable database explaining almost any ailment as well as some very smart people to help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts