Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone!

My name is Chris and I own a 2006 Solstice MT. I have owned the car since I bought brand new off the lot. Silver with a black top.
Its 100% stock, never modified, never raced. Currently has 115k on the odometer. Been a great car! Handles very well in the canyon roads of San Diego, CA county.

My other vehicles include a 2005 Ford Ranger STX. Lifted on 33 inch BFG's. Also stock beside the lift. Had this since January 2008. Mostly use it tow my boat around and my ATV's/UTV's when I was into the off road stuff. 104k on the odometer!

My newest addition to my garage is my 2016 Subaru WRX STi. This is my Daily Driven toy! Moderately modified and packs a sweet punch after a hefty amount of mods and a pro tune. Bought this baby in April 2016 and currently reading 11,500 on the odometer.

I am a huge car enthusiast! My background is mostly Honda/Acura/Subaru for my previous cars. All were modified and fun... Just got tired of getting chased by police for tickets.

Looking to learn more about my Solstice from you great people. I have a decent handle on the car, but always looking to learn more from those who have built and had issues.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Just about any question can be answered from all the posts on here, but if you can't find something, just ask. We have a lot of members here who are very helpful.

:dthumbs:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome, Nothing wrong with a WRX, they are a lot of fun to drive. Never owned one, but I get to drive a friends about 1 week a year when he needs to barrow my Truck.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts