Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, glad to be part of the forum, have a 2007 solstice I purchased in July of 2015. I absolutely love this car, after almost 2 years of ownership, I still find myself sneaking into the garage to just stare at this gorgeous machine. I have a permanent case of permagrin every time I drive this auto which is not that often because I'm assuming like a lot of other members I'm on the opposite side of sixty and trying to recapture my youth. Since I'm new to the forum I still don't know how to do certain things such as posting pics of my auto on the site. Don't even know if I'm allowed to do so. If someone could offer some guidance, it would be greatly appreciated. 07 Solstice base, color is SLY with chrome wheels, leather, 7 speaker monsoon system with 6 cd load. Performance package, convenience package, just installed the splash guards. The car looks like it just came off the showroom floor and I would love to show pics if I can, Anyway thank for letting an old guy gush about his toy.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Welcome to the forum, but unless you are a paying member you can not post directly to the forum. You have to use something like photo bucket or similar to post pictures.
Is it a NA or GXP and is it an Auto or 5speed?.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the nice welcome, my solstice is the base model & of course if your north of sixty as I am it's a five speed manual transmission. Hope to be contributing to the forum as best I can. Looking forward to conversing with other members.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank you for the nice welcome, my solstice is the base model & of course if your north of sixty as I am it's a five speed manual transmission. Hope to be contributing to the forum as best I can. Looking forward to conversing with other members.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nolife: I had a similar old guy intro a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I'm still looking for a Solstice and gathering lots of good info on this site.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
nolife - I offer you a welcome and a warning.

You mentioned that desire to just stop and look at your car. You need to understand this. That desire does NOT go away. (Caught myself doing it just the other night after 5 years of ownership!)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Imgur.com is the easiest way to put pictures on the internet. It can be as easy as "drag/dropping" a picture from your computer directly onto the imgur.com landing page, voila right-click "Copy Image URL" or something similar. It is really a 3-4 second process once you have done it a few times assuming you have decent upload internet speeds.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good to hear I'm not the only older gent on the ship! Welcome to a site I've just joined! I think this is going to be a lot of fun. Was into muscle cars in the 70's, but long long ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts