Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everybody! I've been watching the forum for about a week now since I learned about it from Pennock's Fiero Forum; I would have joined sooner had I known it existed.

I've been an avid Fiero lover (and owner) for years and intend to buy Pontiac's next two-seater as soon as I can...maybe as a college graduation present to myself.

At any rate, hello to everyone and I look forward to being a member!

·
4,592 Posts
howdy!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,404 Posts
Welcome, there are some Fiero owners in this forum also.

·
5,600 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I really appreciate all I've learned here at Troy's great website. Speculation about this car can really be a mind bender but I think it's fun.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome over from PFF! Its good to see another Fiero enthusiast who likes the Solstice and doesn’t want to bash it because the engine isn’t in the trunk! :jester

Be sure to place a vote in our Fiero owners poll over in the General Off Topic forum. :cheers

Link to that thread:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1011&page=2

brentil said:
Howdy, and welcome.

Is this one of your strategicaly placed links FF88? :D
Possibly, but I don't know. Some other people have posted links to our forum too! Could have been any one of our links! :cool

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hi! I'm an 88 fiero owner too.... I'll post over in that other thread too... but this seems to be a good place for fiero "greetings"!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts