Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Just a quick introduction...

My wife and I have both drooled over the Solstice since we first saw the concept car in Chicago a couple years ago. We are happy they have decided to build it. I've wanted a Miata since they came out, but have never bought one. We recently test drove a 2004 PT Cruiser convertible turbo (we already have a 2001 PT) and it is pretty nice, but certainly not a sports car! I think the Solstice is just what we are looking for!

We are also already Pontiac owners...here is a pic of our current project:

We bought it in December and are currently working hard to get it ready to go to the body shop ASAP. For those that might not know, it is a 1964 Tempest Custom Safari wagon which, BTW, is rarer than a 64 GTO! It has a 350 V8, TH350 trans, Trans Am quick ratio steering box, HD sway bars, PS, PDB, AC, etc. When done it will be bright red w/tinted windows and custom red/grey 2-tone interior. I think the Solstice would make a nice stablemate!

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is nice i hope that you post pic of it when u are done i would like to see what you could do to that, i am not a big wagon fan but its sounds like a nice car and you sound like it could be made a lot better with the work you plan on doing it so more power to you for fixing up a nice old car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts