Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Welcome John. I initially read your screen name as "John316" because, well, you see that a lot in sports crowds!

Nice ride. Picked the fastest color too!

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
892 Posts
Hello from the Washington Coast. Welcome to the forum and miles of perma-smiles! Your color is just a 'tad' faster than mine... :cool:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

• Love
Reactions: Renee and agent008

·
Registered
2006 red 2.5 5sp, very low km
8 Posts
Hi all, new member to the forum. Just took possession of a 2008 GXP (manual) last weekend. Having a lot of fun with it since, spent a lot of time doing some paint correction and detailing it
welcome to the forum, lots of good info for new owners here. I see you are Canadian, my self as well, from fort sask, alberta. I am a new owner of a red 2006 NA, red with only 56k km, this spring as well. The Solstice is a great car. I sold my loved 91 miata this spring. Having the solstice is making the miata just a memory. I plan on owning the Solstice until this old body can't get out of it.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hi all, new member to the forum. Just took possession of a 2008 GXP (manual) last weekend. Having a lot of fun with it since, spent a lot of time doing some paint correction and detailing it
Just curious as to what products you use for cleaning and detail? I myself am not a one product person but I like to experiment with as many as I can.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im new here, I have a white 2007 2.4 auto, I ;ove this car, found it about 10 months ago in an old ladys garage near by, does anyone have pics of the cut in the hood for vertical doors. is there a pattern to go by for the cut. there is nothing in the instructions. I wnta to see what I am getting into.

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious (with unkown origin blue sparkle in rear bumper cover paint)
2,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts