Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! picked up a '09 blk GXP (wife's new whip) with less than 9k, a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd come in, check out the threads, get some useful info, and generally chill, (already got a billet cup holder and wind restrictor on the way). Car was originally my dad's but he never drove it, (sat in the driveway for at least a year). He had a blue '07 but traded it for the '09 GXP, then let it sit, lol. Anyway, Hello to all and looking forward to the journey.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check out the other forums too as there's a lot of good stuff out there. Was you dad on the forum here?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome,
LLLFLY

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Welcome low. (And don't listen to Rob - everyone knows black is the fastest!)

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome, LCS! Check it all out and drive it like you mean it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the welcomes everyone....

no Sly, my dad was never on the forums...

red cars have always got me in trouble Rob, (had a red '81 RX-7 w/ a 13B motor, waaaaay back in the day),lol........

I do drive it like I stole it when she lets me Bella, but that's her toy not mine and I definitely don't want to break it.

I've always seen a few Solstices around town and I used to see a couple (man and wife) that ran the Saturns in the local AutoXs (both did well in their class); one year saw a bunch of "Kappas" ( I can use that now I read the thread about what it means, lol) up at the Dragon when I was there with the MINI, looked like they were having a blast also.

Have to check into some sorta local group, might have to start making two trips to the Dragon every year!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts