Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Mobile Application

Hi everyone,

We have completed the testing of our mobile application, and it is now available for purchase in the iTunes store.

When searching for the app, you have look up "AutoGuide". Once you have found and downloaded it, you will be able to go through our list of sites and choose this one.

You can also click on this link to download it to your iPhone/iTunes directly:
AutoGuide.Com for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

The app is designed to work exclusively with the AutoGuide network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, it will work on those as well, and you can easily jump between them. We do have plans to also release a free version of the app in the future supported by mobile advertising.

·
Administrator
9,189 Posts
Any plans to release a mobile version for those of use a smart phone that ISN'T an IPhone??

I access the forum frequently on my Nokia E63 but it loads slowly and has to refresh often before I can actually see posts. Would like to see something a bit faster/easier to use if possible. :yesnod:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey Admin....hope you are having a good day.......For the sake of me I cannot rem,ember how to start a thread. Can you help. email me via the forum. thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
it is an excellent step that you have taken. however, it is better to make available your new mobile application,which has no IPhone facility. personally, i use to enter in your forum by computer. i have tried once my phone but i couldnot access your forum. rather, it is too slow to access your forum via using mobile.

·
Registered
47 Posts
in the very recent time, i have tried to log on your forum via IPhone. true by word, i think it quite good. but i found some drawbacks. sometimes i couldnot see the psot untill i redirect the URL. i have dowloaded iTunes, which link you provided in these thread. Nevertheless, i cannot understand what the problem is? Has my IPhone a problem or you have? i think the problem is lies in my phone. despite some drawbacks, i think this is really good. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do i download the latest version that means 1.19.20 or not?
i have odwnloaded the current versons.
Its awesome!!! :) :D

i hope the forum will release the free version of mobile application very soon
undoubtedly, the step you are taking is great.
i predict a problem. if you release the free version, then it is better to increase bandwidht the forum because the pressure will increase then.
i hope you take as a friendly tone.
Cheers
:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts