Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please welcome Rob the Elder as a moderator.

Rob has been a forum member for sometime and has a vast amount of knowledge in all things Kappa.

Thank you Rob for all you do for this forum!

·
Super Moderator
16,392 Posts
I guess what my old grandpa told me once is ture, if you hang around long enough they will give you something constructive to do. :thumbs:

I really enjoy the forum and if I can help keeping it going into the future, I am happy to volunteer.:grouphug:

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,392 Posts
LOL,
In my case elder means pretty " mature". At least in years.

My son was junior, but decided he did not like being junior. So he became Rob the second. I was forced into the elder in self defense...

·
Registered
292 Posts
A great Sol,SKY man.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
'Grats Rob - and thanks for all the help over the year. ('Cause I've only been here a year.) : )

·
Registered
715 Posts
Congrats, so will Punishers thread now be a sticky. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ditto here as well Rob..you and the others here have helped me immensely..I just found a certified GM mechanic (retired) who is willing to service my Solstice..very familiar with them, has a shop and is @an hour away!
All the best,
John

·
Registered
167 Posts
now "the punisher" will take on a whole new meaning!

Congrats!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Congrats Rob!!

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
THIS GREAT FORUM JUST BECAME GREATER! Thanks for stepping forward with this new commitment. I know you will do a great job. All the best.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Congrats Rob!!! :yesnod:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats Rob!

To all newbies of the Kappa,
Rob is one of the few members in the Kappa community who is very knowledgable about our cars. A great resource for a wealth of knowledge on the Kappa and a great member. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts