Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

New order worries

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Adrenaline 
#1 ·
This is my first post, but I have been reading the forum daily for 3 months...but to the chase...I ordered a sol from a small dealer in my area that promised I was in the first quarter back in may. then I got a call in july telling me not to expect the car untill dec. or jan. well that is when I guessed I had been jerked around about being in the 1st quarter, went to the dealer and as my dad used to say "let my stupid hang out" and got my deposit back. Went to a different dealer. They had been lucky enough to have a customer get in on the first 1000 (they are a small to medium grade dealer), but as for reg prod. orders, its just me and somebody else. the sales manager has told me that they have not even had the option to order any sol's other than the EOP...he keeps saying the computer says TBA on the ability to place the order. Now does that mean that his dealership did not recieve any cars in his first quarter alot...and if that is so, is that a chance that he will not recieve any in the second quarter. if any of the dealers out there can help me out, i would be very thankful.

p.s. when you lucky 1000 get your cars in, if any of you ordered the black with the steel and sand seats, could you take some picks showing the contrast of the steel with the black exterior...i love that two tone leather, but i am afraid it will look funny with the black....and thanx to everybody on this forum for the great information, this will be my first brand new car, and it is because of you guys and gals that i feel and i am making a very educated choice about my car.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.