Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2006 Solstice 2.4 Liter recently. Got it just before fathers days. Enjoying the car a lot. It is Sly color and loaded up with many options. Had 15,500 miles on it when I got it and is in excellent condition.

This is an extra ride for me. Hence the screen name. My other car is a 2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic - you can see a bit of it in the second pic parked in my Garage.

I drove a Solstice on a bit of a Lark and found I really liked it - so I went on a search and got this nice one. Yup - different experience than my Challenger, but the Solstice is a very cool little car in it's own right. Lucky me ! I never envisioned having two nice cars like these at one time but the Solstice seemed like a bargain and wasn't a huge strain on the budget. Won't have to sacrifice too many groceries. Still can keep food on the table. :lol:

Searching this forum has helped answer questions about the solstice. Thumbs up for all the help thus far. :thumbs:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice ride!!! Looks like mine. I found mine 3 years ago with 10,800 miles on it. Enjoy your new ride!!!!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Great find!!! Welcome!!!

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
awesome. I've really fallen in love with the sly color. I've been looking for a GXP and checked out several in my area but am waiting for one in sly before I upgrade mine. enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the attention and remember to tell those who ask that it was assembled in America by Americans for Americans.......

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
The "extra ride" is about 1100 lbs. lighter than the other ride! Enjoy the permagrin that comes with the Solstice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts