Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok an owner now for 1 Month. couple of comments.
It seems I am always going faster than it seems. Everyone around me ,cars trucks dwarf me.My other car is a Avalanche with 300,000 miles 03 bought new. Drive daily Seems like its a monster truck when I get in it now. LOL. Everyone wants to race me or rev there engines when they go by. I love the cornering from a dead stop turning left. that 1st to second pretty good . But that 4th gear sitting in that gear and hitting that gas to pass and the turbo kicking in is euphoric. I mean I know I can take anything in front of me and quickly. Power and confidence to overtake. I believe and I am no racer but that I can overtake anyone. Am I wrong? To have that power really feels good. The car becomes an extenison of you. I cant find the words but these.. I love my car....Perma grind!!:willy:

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have a lifted excursion with a V10 on 37 inch tires. It is a monster truck with license plate that says XCESIV. There is little to compare between a truck and the sol. I will say that I feel i can take anything in front of me in the excursion as well, but differently.

Tune the solstice and the grin gets bigger. Get a pro beam and the solstice will track better while spinning. The front brace and backbone will stiffen the rest. It is really fun to keep up with 5.0 new mustangs. The look I get when they cannot beat me is priceless.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yes love the the push against the seat part. And the tight steering. So you answered one of my questions I had . In the long haul the Mustang probably gets us but from light to light The SOL is to guick and light. What about the Camaros. We have Camaros and Mustangs every where here in Marietta, Ga.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I was lol about that too chicken.

Hey Jax, you seem to have an NA as your avatar. do you have one of those too?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.